English Language Learning
Providing English learning students with equitable educational opportunities and facilitating successful integration into their school communities
We offer supervision and coordination of English Language Learners (ELLs) to districts across Montgomery County and the Dayton region. We serve students who are non-native English speakers learning English as a second or additional language.
We take a comprehensive approach to address the linguistic, academic, and socio-cultural needs of our students.
Our Services Include
- Identification and Assessment
- Placement and Program Selection
- Curriculum Development and Adaptation
- Instructional Support
- Cultural Competence and Inclusion
- Monitoring and Assessment
- Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Advocacy and Resources